This burger is creativity at its best. Very exotic, great texture, great taste!
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb ground turkey
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices of cheese (Monterey jack)
- 4 peaches
- ½ cup of fresh blueberries
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- 4 thick slices of garlic bread (toasted)
- freshly picked mint Leaves
How to Make It
- Chop one peach into tiny pieces.
- Combine tiny pieces together with the turkey and seasoning and shape into 4 patties ½” thick (wet your hands for better handling).
- Prepare grill to medium-high and set the patties onto a rack directly over the heat. Cook for 5 mins. per side, until there is no pink on the inside (internal temperature 165°F).
- While the meat is being cooked, the other three peaches coarsely (but neatly). In a pot over medium heat, warm the blueberries, peaches and chili powder until they are nicely warmed; just as the juice starts appearing (5 mins).
- When the patties are done, place the cheese on top. Cover the grill and cook until cheese has melted a bit (1 min).
- Place turkey patty with melted cheese on top of garlic bread.
- Spoon chili peach mix atop patty.
- Top with a small mint leaf or two. You can sprinkle for garnish, a slight dusting of chili powder if you prefer.