If you want to eat something uncommon and a bit artsy with your cooking, why not try meatball stroganoff. When making this recipe, make sure the meatball is fully cooked before you combine with cream and noodles.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 package (12 ounces) thawed Italian meatballs
- 1-½ cups beef broth
- ¾ teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
How to Make It
- Follow the package directions when cooking the egg noodles and drain.
- In a large skillet with heated oil on medium-high heat, brown the meatballs and remove from the pan, set aside.
- Pour the broth to the skillet to detach the brown bits from the sides. Stir in seasonings and bring mixture to a boil. Cook for five to seven minutes until the liquid has reduced to half a cup.
- Pour the cream, cooked noodles and browned meatballs to the broth, stir and boil.
- Simmer on low heat with cover for three to five minutes until a bit thickened.
- Add sour cream, stir and heat thoroughly. Serve!
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.