This is a yummy Japanese hot pot that is satisfying with a flavorful broth.
- Yield: 2 to 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 6-ounces salmon fillet, boneless
- 1 cup cabbage
- white Miso
- 1 cup carrots, sliced
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 2-ounces Shiitake mushrooms, dried
- Dipping sauces of your choice
How to Make It
- In a medium, pan prepare the stock and bring it to a boil.
- Spread white Miso on the bottom of your hot pot. Place mushrooms, carrots, spinach, and cabbage into a pan and pour boiling broth over veggies. Cover with a vented lid.
- Transfer to the hotpot on the serving table. Have your diners use fondue forks or chopsticks to cook the salmon in the hot broth. Keep the dipping sauces on the serving table.