- Yield: 2 toasties
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 6 Minutes
- 4 slices wholewheat bread
- 60 g mozzarella, sliced
- 120 g Basic Bolognaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Butter or coconut oil, for spreading
How to Make It
- Layer two slices of bread with the mozzarella and mince. Season with salt and pepper. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Lightly spread coconut oil or butter on the outer sides of each sandwich.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and slowly grill the sandwiches for about 3 minutes per side until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown.
- Cut each sandwich in half and then into three slices – it must be cut like this to serve to hungry little people!