- 2 kg pork ribs
- 1 hot red chili pepper
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tbsp black and sweet pepper
- 4 tbsp brown sugar and coarse sea salt
- 400 g chopped tomatoes in their own juice
- 1 medium onion
- 4 cm ginger root
- 4 garlic cloves
- vegetable oil
- salt, freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan, pour 2 liters of water. Add all the spices, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil, cook until complete dissolution of salt and sugar for 5-7 minutes.
- From Chile, remove the stem and seeds, cut the flesh into half-rings. Remove the pot from the heat, put the chili and crushed by the blade of a knife the garlic cloves. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Ribs, cut into sections 1 rib, put in a wide pot with high sides and pour in marinade. Close and refrigerate for 4-24 h.
- For the sauce peel and chop the onion, ginger and garlic. Onions fry in vegetable oil until tender on a very low heat, 3-4 minutes, Add ginger and garlic, fry another 3 minutes. Add to the pan with spicy vegetables the tomatoes with liquid, bring to boil. After 2-3 min. remove from heat and let cool. This sauce is stored in the refrigerator up to 5 days. Zamarinovat fry the ribs on hot coals or under the preheated grill in the oven until Golden brown on both sides. Serve immediately, with tomato sauce.