Harissa chicken is much easier to make than the name would indicate. All you need is a pressure pot, jarred harissa sauce and shredded chicken. You can add some delectable spices, too.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 1 lb of chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- ½ tsp of cumin, ground
- ½ tsp of kosher salt
- 1 cup of bottled harissa sauce, mild
- ¼ tsp. of garlic powder
How to Make It
- Season chicken using kosher salt, ground pepper, garlic powder and cumin.
- Place chicken in pressure pot. Pour harissa sauce over it. Cook on High pressure for 20 minutes. Use a natural or quick release of pressure. Shred chicken. Serve hot.