A combination of flavours and textures that is sure to please. This succulent and beautifully spiced pulled chicken is ideal served with a mixed salad.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable stock paste
- 1 lb 2 oz (500 g) boneless chicken breasts, sliced into 100-g/3½-oz. pieces
- ½ teaspoon Cajun spice mix
Honey and mustard dressing
- ½ cup (110 g) mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, place all the ingredients in a blender and blend thoroughly. Set aside.
- Mix the stock paste with 100 ml/⅓ cup water in the multi-cooker. Add the chicken pieces and sprinkle over the Cajun spice.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Poultry for 10 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the NPR method. Open the lid once the pressure has released. Shred the chicken using a couple of forks or a blunt knife and a fork – it should break away easily. Serve with a mixed salad and a drizzle of the honey and mustard dressing.