This is a cheat’s dessert and digestif in one… with minimum effort required, it’s perfect if you’re short of time.
- Yield: 4
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 shots good-quality vodka
- 4 shots Kahlua or other coffee-flavoured liqueur
- 8 shots espresso
- 4 generous scoops good-quality vanilla ice cream
- 1¾ oz (50 g) dark chocolate, coarsely grated
How to Make It
- Combine the vodka, Kahlua and espresso in a small saucepan and warm through for a minute – no longer, otherwise you’ll start cooking off the alcohol.
- Place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in each serving dish, then pour over the vodka, Kahlua and coffee mixture and sprinkle over the grated chocolate.
- Eat straightaway, before it melts!