- Yield: 6 to 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 1½ lbs zucchini, peeled if you wish, and cut into ¼” slices
- 19-oz can low-sodium stewed tomatoes, broken up and undrained
- 1½ cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ Tbsp coconut oil
How to Make It
- Place zucchini slices in the slow cooker.
- Add tomatoes, garlic, and salt. Mix well.
- Dot with coconut oil.
- Cover and cook on High 2½–3 hours, or until zucchini are done to your liking.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.