- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups diced rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup finely minced red onion
- 2 heaping tablespoons finely minced celery
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2–3 heaping tablespoons mayonnaise
- ½ tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Using a rubber spatula, toss the ingredients to fully combine. Season with the salt and pepper, and toss once more.
- Spread the chicken salad on whole grain bread for a sandwich or scoop it on top of mixed greens for a carb-free option.