- Yield: 4 large pizzas
- 1 portion pizza dough of your choice
- 1 portion tomato sauce
- 1 bunch green asparagus spears
- 9 oz (250 g) goats’ cheese (chèvre)
- 9 oz (250 g) buffalo mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz (100 g) black olives, stoned
- 5 sprigs of fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (500°F/gas 10).
- Make the pizza dough and tomato sauce according to the basic recipes. Divide dough into 4 pieces.
- Remove the lower woody stalks of the asparagus, then boil the spears for about 2 minutes. Cool in ice water and then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Roll out the dough thinly and spread with a scant layer of tomato sauce.
- Crumble the goats’ cheese, tear up the mozzarella and scatter both over the pizzas. Sprinkle with olives, asparagus pieces and rosemary then season with black pepper.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 5–10 minutes.
- Drizzle with olive oil before serving.