- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
How to Make It
- Purée all ingredients in a blender. Transfer to a freezer container with a tight-fitting lid; freeze, covered until mixture resembles set gelatin, 4–6 hours.
- Purée watermelon mixture, in batches, in a blender or food processor; return to container. Freeze, covered, overnight. Let stand at room temperature10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.