- Yield: 8 to 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 3 Hours
- 2½ cups chopped cooked chicken (about 12 ounce)
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 medium carrots, coarsely shredded
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (30¾-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (6-ounce) package long grain and wild rice mix
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 5 cups water
How to Make It
- In a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker, combine cooked chicken, mushroom, carrots, celery, soup, uncooked rice, and the contents of the rice seasoning packet. Gradually stir in chicken broth and the water.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.