These delicious, grain-free pancakes are made with applesauce instead of grains. This is a high protein breakfast that’s also Paleo-friendly and gluten free.
- Yield: 5 medium sized pancakes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 large eggs, free-range
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup of meal, almond
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ¼ tsp of vanilla extract, pure
- ½ tbsp of honey, organic
- To serve: Maple syrup
How to Make It
- Whisk the two eggs in small sized bowl. Add vanilla extract, applesauce and honey. Add baking powder and almond meal. Mix till combined well.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray. Heat on medlow. Once it’s heated, add 3 tbsp. +/- of the batter.
- Allow batter to cook for three to four minutes on first side, till it is firm enough to be flipped. Cook second side for about two to three minutes, till cooked fully. Repeat this with other pancakes. Serve with syrup.