Soft, succulent aubergines/eggplants combine with the mellow flavour of white sweet potato in this delicious veggie curry.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, avocado oil, butter or ghee
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 baby aubergines/eggplants, cut into quarters
- 2 white sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1¼-in (3-cm) piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make It
- Press the Sauté button on the multi-cooker and add the oil, butter or ghee. Once hot or melted, add the onion, aubergines/eggplants and sweet potatoes.
- Stir for about 7 minutes, then add the garlic and ginger with the salt and spices and stir again. Finally, add the cherry tomatoes and 70 ml/5 tablespoons water and deglaze the pan.
- Secure the lid in place and set to Manual or High Pressure for 2 minutes. At the end of cooking, use the QPR method.