Protect your body from the inside out with this fresh, fruity drink that is bursting with antioxidants.
- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¾ cup hulled strawberries juice of 1 tangerine or small orange
- ½ cup cold water
- small handful of crushed ice (optional)
How to Make It
- Put the avocado, blueberries, strawberries, tangerine juice, and water into a food processor or blender and process until blended.
- Add the crushed ice, if using, and process again until smooth. Pour into a glass and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.