Tomatoes, Artichokes, Mozzarella and cashews, you’ll want for nothing more than this delicious chicken.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 8 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 2 14 oz cans artichoke hearts
- 2 red onion, finely sliced
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 14 oz cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 sprigs of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1.5 oz bocconcini, cubed
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
How to Make It
- In a shallow bowl, marinate the chicken thighs with 1 cup balsamic vinegar for at least half an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a large oven-safe dish, combine the artichoke hearts, onion, cherry tomatoes, beans and cashews.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on the medium-high heat. Add in the chicken and cook for 3 minutes on each side. Remove the chicken and add it to the oven-safe dish. Brush chicken with some more balsamic vinegar. Add in the broth and oregano and roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
- Top with mozzarella while the chicken is still hot. Serve and enjoy!