- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 400 g Basic Muesli (p. 11)
- 500 ml yoghurt or milk of your choice (or a combination of both)
- 100 ml apple juice
- 1 Granny Smith apple, coarsely grated
- 70 g blueberries
- Honey, for serving
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 20 g chopped hazelnuts (optional)
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, mix the muesli, yoghurt/milk and apple juice together. Cover and place in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, stir in the grated apple and a few of the blueberries, and then spoon into serving bowls.
- Top with the remaining blueberries, a drizzle of honey, a sprinkle of ground cinnamon and a few chopped hazelnuts for crunch.