- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 2 lbs fresh broccoli, trimmed and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1 onion, peeled and cut into slices
- 4 Tbsp low-sodium gluten-free soy sauce or Bragg’s liquid aminos
- ½ tsp salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds, optional, as garnish
How to Make It
- Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in the slow cooker.
- Cook on Low for 4–5 hours. Top with sesame seeds.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.