- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 Head Broccoli, chopped
- 1 Head Cauliflower, chopped
- 34 lb. Bacon, baked and crumbled (About 8 Slices)
- 12 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 12 cup Mayonnaise
- 13 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. Salsa
- 12 tsp. Salt
- 12 tsp. Pepper
How to Make It
- 1. Cook the bacon in the oven by pouring 1/3 cup water on top of it. Bake at 400F for 35 minutes.
- 2. While the bacon is cooking, chop the cauliflower and broccoli into florets.
- 3. In a Ziploc bag, add all the cauliflower and 1/2 of the broccoli. Add the bacon fat, salt and pepper to the bag and shake well.
- 4. Lay the broccoli and cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes at 400F until crisp.
- 5. Once the broccoli and cauliflower are done, remove from oven and put them into a large bowl.
- 6. Add the mayonnaise, butter, salsa and raw broccoli to the bowl and mix it well.
- 7. Chop up the cooked bacon and mix into the salad. Add cheddar cheese as garnish.