Why settle for plain cornbread? This tasty recipe will dress up any menu.
- Yield: 12 to 15 Servings
- ½ oz package cornbread mix
- 16 oz container small-curd cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 oz package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, combine dry cornbread mix, cottage cheese, eggs and onion; mix well. Fold in broccoli. Transfer batter to a greased 13"x9" glass baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. While still warm, sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Allow to cool; cut into squares.