- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne
- 2 cups vegan tortellini, cooked
- ½ cup broccoli florets, steamed
- ½ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts, quartered; reserve a few pieces for garnish
- 2 red cherry peppers, halved, for garnish
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, garlic, parsley, basil, salt, pepper, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
- Place tortellini, broccoli, olives, and artichoke hearts in a salad bowl and toss with the dressing.
- Garnish with artichoke hearts and peppers.