- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 680 g brussels sprouts
- 6 rashers sugar-free bacon
- Sea salt
How to Make It
- Wash brussels sprouts, cut the stem ends off, slice in half and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until crispy, turning as necessary. Remove and set bacon aside to cool, leaving the fat in the pan.
- Sauté brussels sprouts for about 15 minutes, or until browned on the outside and cooked through.
- When the bacon has cooled, chop into small bits. Combine with the brussels sprouts and serve warm.