- Yield: 8 Servings
- 2 LBS Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 6 oz diced pancetta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1½ tbsp thick balsamic vinegar
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place the sprouts on a large sheet pan, and include any loose leaves. Add pancetta, olive oil, 1¾ teaspoons of kosher salt, and 2/3 teaspoon of pepper. Toss together with your hands to ensure even coverage of oil and seasoning, then spread out in a single layer.
- Roast the sprouts for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and toss. Spread everything in an even layer again and return to over for another 10 to 15 minutes. The dish is done when sprouts are tender and browned and pancetta is cooked.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Toss again and serve hot.