- Yield: 6 Servings
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 6 large carrots, cut into ¼-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh peas or 1 (8-ounce) package frozen peas
- 1½ teaspoons fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
How to Make It
- In a large saucepan set over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the carrots and cook, stirring, until fork-tender, 7 to 9 minutes.
- Stir in the peas, thyme, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, until the peas are warmed through, 2 to 3 minutes (frozen peas may take a couple of extra minutes).