These stacks are a warm twist on the classic fresh caprese salad.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into ¼" slices
- 2 large tomatoes, cut into ¼" slices
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into ½-ounce slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh basil, sliced
How to Make It
- In a 6" round baking dish, place four slices of eggplant on the bottom. Place a slice of tomato on top of each eggplant round, then mozzarella, then eggplant. Repeat as necessary.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Cover dish with foil and place dish into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- When done, eggplant will be tender. Garnish with fresh basil to serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.