- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 1 slice wholemeal bread
- ½ teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 small handful rocket leaves
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 20 g baby bocconcini, quartered
- 75 g tinned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, to taste
How to Make It
- Toast the bread to your liking. Cut into small squares and set aside.
- Whisk the vinegar and 1 teaspoon of water together in a small bowl.
- To serve, place the rocket, tomato, bocconcini, chickpeas and basil in a serving bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine. Top with the croutons.