- Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 box bran bread or muffin mix
- ¾ cup fresh zucchini, peeled and grated
- ¼ cup walnuts, divided
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup fresh carrot, peeled and shredded, divided
- 2½ teaspoons cinnamon sugar, divided
How to Make It
- Prepare bran bread mix according to instructions on the box, adding ¾ cup zucchini and 1⁄8 cup walnuts. Bake and cool as directed on box. Cut the loaf in half and slice horizontally.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, 1⁄8 cup walnuts, ¼ cup shredded carrot, and 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar. Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom half of bread, followed by ½ teaspoon cinnamon sugar and ¼ cup shredded carrots. Top with other half of bread.
- If desired, place sandwich in oven to warm at 300°F for 5 minutes. Otherwise, serve at room temperature and enjoy.