- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops, 1⁄2 inch thick (about 11⁄2 lb)
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic-pepper blend
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 3 medium unpeeled Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1⁄2-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 2⁄3 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray 1531031-inch pan with sides with cooking spray. Place pork chops in half of pan.
- In large bowl, mix 3⁄4 teaspoon of the thyme, the garlic-pepper blend and oil; lightly brush tops and sides of pork with some of the oil mixture. In remaining oil mixture in bowl, toss potatoes and bell pepper to coat. Spread vegetables in other half of pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Sprinkle cheese and remaining 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme over pork; bake 2 to 3 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.