- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 package (9 oz) refrigerated fettuccine
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1¾ cups chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- ½ cup half-and-half
- 1½ cups cubed cooked chicken
- ½ cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, cut into thin strips
- 2 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; remove from heat. Stir in halfand- half. Stir in chicken, tomatoes and bacon.
- Add fettuccine to chicken mixture; toss gently to mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until hot in center.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.