- Yield: 4 Servings(1¼ cups each)
- 3⁄4 lb lean (at least 90%) ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1⁄2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce (from 7-oz can), finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄3 cup shredded Colby–Monterey Jack cheese blend
How to Make It
- In 4-quart saucepan, cook turkey, onion and garlic over medium high heat 4 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in corn, beans, broth, salt and chile. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes to blend flavors, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in 1⁄4 cup of the sour cream and 1⁄4 cup of the cilantro. Serve with remaining 1⁄4 cup sour cream, 1⁄4 cup cilantro and the cheese.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.