- 150 g (5 oz) Bourbon Biscuits, roughly chopped
- 50 g (2 oz) Maltesers (or Whoppers) • pinch of salt
- 60 g (2 oz) butter, melted
How to Make It
- Put the biscuits in the freezer for an hour or so. Butter a 20 cm (8 in) round springform tin and line it with baking paper.
- Once frozen, put the biscuits into the cup of your blender with the Maltesers and salt. Blitz to a crumb using a milling blade, tip out into a bowl and add the butter and stir. Tip the sticky chocolate biscuit base mixture into the prepared tin and press down firmly – if you cover the base mixture with cling film (plastic wrap) and press down with the bottom of a glass, it avoids pulling up any sticky patches.
- Put into the fridge for at least an hour to set.