- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 1 lime juice
- 1 jalapeño or serrano pepper, minced and seeds removed (keep seeds if you want it hotter)
- ½ small red or white onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Roma tomato, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Scoop out the avocados into a medium bowl or molcajete, removing the pits.
- Squeeze lime juice over the avocados, then roughly mash with a fork.
- Add in all other ingredients, and use fork to gently combine. Serve immediately.