- Yield: 1 kg
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 700 g Basic Muesli
- 100 g cocoa nibs
- 100 g hazelnuts, roasted and roughly chopped (skin on or off, doesn’t matter)
- 100 g dark chocolate (85% cocoa solids), roughly chopped
- Milk or double-cream yoghurt and berries or cherries, for serving
How to Make It
- Mix the muesli, cocoa nibs, nuts and chocolate together in a large bowl.
- Serve with your milk of choice (almond milk is delicious with this muesli) or, for a more indulgent breakfast, with double-cream yoghurt and berries or cherries.