- 4 cups Raw Spinach
- ¼ cup Coconut Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Toasted, Chopped Almonds
- 1 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 1 tsp. Minced Garlic
- ¼ tsp. Nutmeg
- Salt + Pepper to taste
How to Make It
- In a food processor, add the almonds and pulse them to a medium chop.
- Toast the almonds in a pan on medium high heat until they become aromatic.
- Remove the almonds and set aside.
- In a pan, bring the coconut cream and butter up to heat.
- Add all the spices and mix together.
- Add the spinach and let it cook down, stirring to combine with the coconut milk mixture.
- Serve the spinach with the toasted almonds on top.