Delicate and light, garnish these simple puddings with fresh mango and other fruits to create an elegant dessert.
- 4 cups (1 liter) water
- ½ cup (125 g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons gelatin powder
- 1 cup (250 ml) thick coconut milk
- ½ cup (125 ml) fresh milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 large mango (about 1 lb/500 g), peeled, pitted and puréed
- 1 large mango (about 1 lb/500 g), peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 large mango (about 450 g), peeled, pitted and sliced to garnish
- Strawberries, kiwi or other fruits
How to Make It
- Combine the water, sugar and gelatin powder in a saucepan and stir constantly over low heat until completely dissolved, about 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the coconut milk or cream, fresh milk, eggs and mango purée, and mix well. Then add the diced mango and mix again.
- Pour the mixture into small molds and refrigerate until set. Garnish with the sliced mango, strawberries and kiwis or other fruits (if using) and serve.