- 1 pound (450 g) frozen spinach
- ½ cup (125 ml) coconut milk
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It
- Thaw spinach completely in a colander over the sink, and using your hands, squeeze out all remaining liquid.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of the minced garlic (this will infuse the coconut milk with a bit of the garlic flavor).
- Whisk in the ½ teaspoon coconut flour until slightly simmering. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat, and add shallot, remaining garlic and paprika.
- Cook until shallots are just translucent, being careful not to burn the shallots or garlic.
- Add spinach and coconut cream sauce, and simmer until everything is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.