- Yield: 1 Servings
- 3 Wahoo Filets
- 1 Large Egg
- 14 cup Crushed Pork Rinds (approx. 1 cup
- 2 Tbsp. Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 12 tsp. Paprika
- 14 tsp. Cayenne
- 14 tsp. Oregano
- Chili Paste, optional
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 12 Tbsp. Heavy Cream
How to Make It
- 1. Add about 1 cup of pork rinds to the food processor and grind them down.
- 2. In a bowl, mix the pork rinds, almond flour, and spices.
- 3. Get a second bowl and crack 1 egg into it. Whisk it well.
- 4. Cut small filets of fish (about 3/4" thick) from the main filet.
- 5. Dip the fish in the egg, then in the dry mix. Make sure it gets coated on all sides.
- 6. In a pan, heat the coconut oil on medium-high.
- 7. Once the pan is hot, add the fish. You want an instant sizzle to make sure it seals the edges.
- 8. Fry on one side for 1 1/2 minutes, then on the other for 1 minute.
- 9. Remove from pan and let rest.
- 10. Mix together the Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, and heavy cream for the sauce.
- 11. Server fish with Dijon cream sauce and some chili paste.
Calories from Fat: