This effervescent, nonalcoholic refresher perfectly balances floral, tangy, and sweet flavors. If you’d like to turn it into a tipple, try adding a splash of gin or vodka.
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp dried culinary lavender
- 4 cups chopped peeled cucumber (about 4 cucumbers)
- ⅔ cup fresh lime juice (from about 4 limes)
- 6 cups club soda
- Mint sprigs and lime wedges (optional)
How to Make It
- Combine ½ cup water and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over high, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat. Add mint leaves and lavender. Steep 12 minutes. Pour through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard solids. Cool syrup completely, about 10 minutes.
- Combine cucumber and lime juice in a blender, and process until smooth.
- Stir together mint-lavender syrup, cucumber-lime mixture, and club soda in a large pitcher. Serve over ice; garnish with mint sprigs and lime wedges, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.