- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia fillets
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Salad greens and tomatoes, for serving
How to Make It
- Season the tilapia with ¾ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Bake at 400°F until cooked through, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool; flake.
- Combine the mayonnaise, eggs, dill, and mustard. Fold in the tilapia and bread crumbs. Form into 8 cakes; chill 30 minutes.
- Cook in the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve with the greens and tomatoes.