- Yield: 9 to 12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3 15½-oz cans low-sodium red kidney beans, drained
- 2–3 14½-oz cans low-sodium diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped, optional
- 2–3 Tbsp chili powder
How to Make It
- Brown ground beef in a large nonstick skillet. Drain.
- Place beef in the slow cooker. Add kidney beans, tomatoes, onions, and green pepper, if you wish, to the cooker. Fold together well.
- Cover and cook on Low 8–10 hours or on High 4–6 hours.
- Add chili powder 2 hours before the end of the cooking time.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.