This speedy stir-fry is perfect for a light lunch. For an even more filling meal, try the stir-fry over a bowl of steamed cauliflower!
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 (6-ounce) chicken breast, cut into 1" cubes
- ½ medium zucchini, chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and toss until the coconut oil coats the meat and vegetables. Pour the contents of the bowl into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 375°F and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Shake the fryer basket halfway through the cooking time to redistribute the food. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.