- Yield: 8 Servings, about ½ cup per serving
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- ½ cups grape tomatoes
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
How to Make It
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all dressing ingredients and shake well; set aside.
- In a large skillet over high heat, bring about 3 cups water to a simmer. Add asparagus and cook 60 to 90 seconds, or just until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Once cool and well drained, transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in bell pepper, artichoke hearts, and tomatoes.
- Pour half the dressing over the salad and stir to coat. Add in feta cheese and toss gently. Toss with remaining dressing. Cover salad and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.