This is a fantastic recipe for so many reasons. For us, the best part of this tasty marinade is that it gives us the opportunity to mention (again) the Magic Bullet. When it comes to dressings, marinades, and easy cleanup . . . well it is simply the king.
- Yield: 1 Servings
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1-2 pounds (500–900 g) flank steak
- Grind peppercorns and cumin seeds (in mortar and pestle, coffee grinder, or Magic Bullet).
- Combine remaining ingredients (up to steak) in blender (or place in Magic Bullet after grinding). Blend well and pour over flank steak in ziplock bag.
- Allow to marinate at least 3 hours (preferably overnight).
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Oil the grill grate to prevent sticking.
- Grill meat for about 5 minutes per side, or you achieve desired doneness.