- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ pound baby bella mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 cups sliced (¼-inch-thick) green onions
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, cut into strips
- 2 pounds leftover grilled sirloin, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup dried garlic
- 2 tablespoons seasoning sauce or steak sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) jar alfredo sauce, heated
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked al dente according to package directions
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a Lodge 12-inch cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, green onions, and tomatoes, and cook, stirring, until the onions soften, about 5 minutes. Add the steak, garlic, and seasoning sauce, reduce the heat to medium, and cook just until heated through.
- Add the alfredo sauce to the hot drained fettuccine, and toss until coated. Arrange the noodles on a warm serving platter, and top with the steak mixture. Sprinkle with the Parmesan, and serve.