- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
- 2 × 125 g steaks (porterhouse or rib-eye fillet)
- Oil spray
- Sea salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 kalamata olives, pitted
- 60 g reduced-salt low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1½ teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make It
- Heat a barbecue grill-plate or chargrill pan over medium–high heat.
- Place the steaks on a plate and lightly spray both sides with oil spray. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Grill the steaks for 4–5 minutes or until slightly charred. Turn the steaks over and cook for a further 5 minutes for medium or continue until cooked to your liking. Loosely cover with foil and set aside to rest for 2 minutes.
- To make the dressing, whisk the oil, vinegar and oregano together in a small bowl.
- Place the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives and feta in a large bowl. Drizzle over the dressing and toss gently to combine.
- To serve, place the steaks on two serving plates with the Greek salad on the side.