- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 lbs ham, uncooked
- 12 whole cloves
- 8 medium-sized red potatoes
- 1 medium-sized head green cabbage
How to Make It
- Rinse ham, then stick cloves evenly into ham. Place in center of slow cooker.
- Cut potatoes in half. Add to the slow cooker around the ham.
- Quarter cabbage and remove center stem. Add to cooker, again surrounding the ham.
- Fill with water to cover.
- Cover and cook on High for 6–7 hours, or until vegetables and meat are tender, but not dry or mushy.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.