- Preparation Time: 10 Hours
- 1 gallon whole milk
- ¼ cup fruit pectin
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1 cup hulled and cleaned strawberries, optional
- 1 large banana, optional
How to Make It
- Pour 1 gallon of milk and fruit pectin into Instant Pot.
- Set to Sauté mode. Stir gently until it reaches 180°F. Turn off Instant Pot. Let milk cool to room temperature.
- Add 2 cups plain yogurt. Stir to mix.
- Secure lid on Instant Pot. Select Yogurt mode. Press start.
- When finished, remove lid.
- Make a smoothie by blending 2 cups of freshly made yogurt with strawberries and banana.