This dish will also go well with some rice and a crisp green salad.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 48 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breast meat
- 8 ounces Mole paste
- 12 ounces chicken stock
- 6 ounces Mexican Chocolate
- 1 ounce peanut or almond butter
- a pinch cinnamon
- 1 ounce olive oil
How to Make It
- Heat ½ ounce of oil in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir in mole paste until fragrant.
- Add stock, chocolate, cinnamon and butter to the mole paste and stir continuously until well incorporated, smooth and creamy.
- Remove pan from heat.
- Set Sauté on the Instant Pot and heat the rest of the olive oil in the pot. Sauté chicken until browned evenly. Pour mole sauce over the chicken in the Instant Pot.