- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1½ pounds fingerling or new potatoes, halved
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small bunch kale, stems discarded and leaves torn into ½-inch pieces (about 7 cups)
- 8 large eggs, beaten
- 4 ounces Manchego, grated (1 cup)
How to Make It
- Toss the potatoes, 3 tablespoons of the oil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper on 2 rimmed baking sheets. Roast at 400°F, tossing once, for 15 to 18 minutes.
- Cook the onion, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper in the remaining tablespoon of oil in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat until golden. Add the kale; cook until tender. Remove from heat; stir in the eggs and ¾ cup of the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese. Transfer to oven.
- Bake until almost set, 6 to 8 minutes. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with the potatoes.